Paperwork can be a challenge to complete. How long have those forms been sitting on your desk? Clear off that desk easily and efficiently – with my help. I come to you.
Let me help you finalize your documents today!
• Loan packages & E-sign loans
• Door-to-door general notary assistance
• Pick-up and/or drop-off documents
• Witness signings of Wills and other documents
• Hospital, Rehab and Assisted Living visits
• Copying or printing of documents
• Custom mailing & shipping
Frequently Notarized Documents:
• Powers of Attorney
• Advance Health Care Directives
• Adoption Forms
• Traffic School Supervision
• Vital Records Copy Requests
• Travel Authorization Letters
• 401k Distribution Change Forms
• Car Title Transfers
Your mother retired to Carlsbad – you live in Seattle. She no longer drives and isn’t sure how to sign her estate documents and healthcare directive. Here is the solution: email the documents to me. I’ll print them, drive to your mother’s home, notarize her signatures, and send the documents back to you.
What exactly does a notary do?
A Notary Public authorized by the State of California to witness signatures on legal documents, administer oaths and collect sworn statements. California Notaries are not licensed to practice law. I am not an attorney and cannot give legal advice or provide legal forms.
On-Call Mobile Notary and Trusted Apostille Service – exactly what you’re looking for.